Terms & Conditions
The following explains our responsibilities regarding your order with us, and how your transaction will be handled. It’s a lot of legal terms that aren’t overly fun to read, but is important for you to understand these terms & conditions when you shop with us.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the Wildjac webshop.
This website is owned and operated by Wildjac Ltd. VAT Reg No: 337289178 Company No: 12313590
Buying Products On Our Website
By placing an order with Wildjac, you acknowledge to have read and agreed to these Terms and Conditions. If you are unhappy with any aspect of these, then you should contact us at email@example.com before placing your order with us.
We must receive payment of the whole of the price for the goods that you order before your order can be accepted. Once payment has been received, we will confirm that your order has been accepted by sending an email to you at the email address you have provided to us when creating an account. Our acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us.
Age of Consent
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
Processing Your Order
Our standard spirit delivery is 2-4 working days and is complimentary over a £40 spend. We try to process all orders within 24hrs of receiving them, however, as we use a third-party courier on occasion we do experience some breakages which may delay your order.
We require a signature for any goods delivered, at which point responsibility for your purchased goods passes to you. If you have specified a recipient who is not you for delivery purposes (for example as a gift) then you accept that evidence of a signature by them (or at that delivery address) is evidence of delivery and fulfilment by Wildjac and transfer of responsibility in the same way.
If possible, please check the condition of your parcel before you sign for it. If it’s at all damaged, don’t sign for it but hand it back to the courier to return to us. If you only discover that your parcel is damaged after you’ve signed for it, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
To purchase products from Wildjac, you must be of legal age to buy alcohol in the country in which you reside. Delivery will only be made to individuals of legal purchase age and our delivery company will require a signature on delivery. Our delivery company will check ID if they are unsure of the recipients’ age.
Unfortunately, we do not deliver to addresses outside the UK. You may place an order for Product(s) from outside the UK if you have a UK billing address for your credit or debit card, but the order must be for delivery to an address within the UK.
Please be advised that whilst we ship to most locations within the UK we do not offer this service for Jersey, Guernsey, The Orkney Islands, The Isle of Scilly, Ireland, The Highlands, The Isle of Wight and The Isle of Man.
All items are subject to availability. We will inform and refund you as soon as possible if the goods you have ordered are not available.
Returns & Exchanges
Please refer to our Delivery & Returns Page for more information
Gift Vouchers & Tour Vouchers
Wildjac printed and e-vouchers are sold subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Gift Vouchers and Tour Vouchers are valid indefinitely from date of purchase.
- Gift Vouchers can be redeemed against all products on the Wildjac online site. Tour Vouchers can only be redeemed against booking Tours.
- Gift Vouchers and Tour Vouchers are non-transferable and may not be returned or redeemed for cash.
- If your order exceeds the value of the Gift Voucher or Tour Voucher all remaining balances must be paid by credit or debit card, or any remaining credit in your account.
- E-Gift Vouchers and E-Tour Vouchers will be e-mailed to the recipient once the full order has been processed and payment has been taken. A copy will also be sent to the sender as confirmation of dispatch.
- Wildjac is not liable for delivery of a E-Gift Voucher or Tour Voucher to an incorrect or non-existent email address. This is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- Wildjac is not responsible if a Gift Voucher or Tour Voucher is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
- Wildjac reserves the right to cancel a Gift Voucher or tour Voucher if we deem such action necessary.
- Delivery charge is applicable on any products purchased with a Wildjac Gift Voucher or Tour voucher
- Delivery charge is applicable on Printed Gift Vouchers and Tour Vouchers
This website, these terms and conditions and any contract entered into as a result of usage of this website are governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. The parties to any such contract agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
These are the rules which apply to your participation in our Social Media Sweepstakes and Prize Draws. By submitting your entry, you agree to these rules and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree, please do not submit your entry.
- The promoter of the prize draw is Wildjac.
- The prize draw is open to UK residents only, excluding Wildjac employees, their immediate family, or any person or company associated with any sweepstakes or prize draws.
- Entry for this prize draw is as per the instructions on the Facebook or Instagram post relating to the giveaway.
- Late, invalid or incomplete entries will not be considered, and we accept no responsibility for lost entries.
- The prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. Wildjac reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value at any time.
- The winner/s will be chosen at random (unless stated otherwise in the giveaway post) by software and will be notified either through Facebook or Instagram’s direct messaging system or via comment within 7 days after the closing date and will be asked to reply within 7 days of being notified to claim their prize.
- The prize draw closes on the date specified. Entries received after this date will not be considered.
- The winner/s will be chosen at random by software and will be notified either through Facebook or Instagram’s direct messaging system or via comment within 7 days after the closing date and will be asked to reply within 7 days of being notified to claim their prize.
- Please ensure your privacy settings on Facebook or Instagram allow us to message you. If the winners’ privacy settings mean we are unable to inform them via private messaging and they do not respond to comments informing them of the prize on the post itself, we reserve the right to offer the prize to another randomly selected entrant. If the winners do not respond within 7 days of our Facebook or Instagram notification, we reserve the right to offer the prize to a runner-up or to re-offer the prize in a future competition or draw.
- Any personal contact information you supply will be used only for the purposes of administering the sweepstake
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the sweepstake and the prize due to any circumstances that arise beyond our control.
- The sweepstake and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.